- Where's my refund? Here is the Federal Refund Information
- Where is my Idaho refund? Idaho State Refund Information
- New employee? Need the withholding information? Here's the current Federal W-4 Form
- To verify a legal worker you need to also fill out an I-9 Employement Eligibility Verification
- Businesses often need to request tax ID numbers from other businesses. Here is the official form to give that information: Federal W-9 Form
Helpful Web Sites
- Need to apply for idaho permits? State of Idaho Business Portal
- The official web site of the IRS with good information and some helpful tools: Federal IRS Website
- Off to college? Most schools want a student aid application from Federal Student Aid Website
- Information Release Permission Form
- This is the form the IRS requires we must have on file before releasing you tax information to others. Please print, sign and fax to our office and we'd be pleased to get the copy right out. Our fax number is 208.733.5841.
Want to do a simple return yourself? We understand so here is an online filing website we are affiliated with. If you get started and it’s a bit much, just call. We’re pros at this, all you have to do is drop it off to make it simple and right.